The dice game is more complex because of the multitude of terms used, but “it becomes light” the moment you get to know them. The basic idea we want to emphasize to you here is that it is not wise to risk entering a game of money if you do not master the vocabulary of the game. Intuition is not very helpful in this case and you become a safe victim.
Here Is A List Of The Most Used Terms:
- This – the bet on the throw with the value 2;
- Any Craps – bet on 2, 3 or 12 rolls;
- Any Seven – the bet on the roll with the value 7;
- Boxcars – the bet on the throw with the value 12;
- Come Out Roll – the first roll in any betting round that sets the point for Pass or Don’t Pass Line bets;
- Don’t Come Bet – bet that 7 will appear before the point is set again;
- Don’t Pass Bet – bet that the dice player will roll 7 instead of scoring;
- Easy Way – you have the value 4, 6, 8 or 10, but the dice have different values (for example, for 4 you have 1 and 3, not 2 and 2);
- Field Bet – bet on 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 or 12;
- Hardway – bets on pairs at 4, 6, 8 or 10;
- Hi-Lo – the bet on the highest and the lowest value, respectively – 12 or 2;
- Natural – Come Out Roll of 7 or 11;
- Bet-Bet Odds made in addition to the Pass Line;
- Off – a bet that is not valid on the next roll;
- On – active bet for the next roll;
- Point – the number determined by the Come Out Roll.
Basic Strategies In The Online Craps Game
There are many strategies in the game of dice used by professional players, but none guarantee your success, because, after all, we are talking about a game in which luck has a definite role. However, a few methods can increase your chances of winning. The most popular strategies include choosing those bets that have a better chance of success. As with most online casino games , managing resources and bets is vital.
Returning to the first bet, the safest bet you can make in the dice game is the Pass Line bet, during the first part of each round. Three options are possible in the following: you can earn money naturally (7 or 11), lose money on crap out (2, 3 or 12) or earn money if you get a point (any other number) and get a point again before to reach 7. Another common strategy is to follow a bet on Pass Line with a series of bets on Come Line.
Particular attention should be paid to resource management, as this game could set a trap for beginners conquered by the mirage of quick gains. It is wise to set a maximum amount that you want to win or that you can afford to lose in a single game.